Friday, April 03, 2009

cause this is real, and this is good --

it warms the inside just like it should,
but most of all, it's built to last.


I'm starting to realise that what I'll remember about school will be all the stuff I did wrong, all the mischief I got up to, not the times when I was a good student and lived by the rules. I'm gonna remember faking prac results, going late for class because I had to wait for someone, standing at the back of class, running in the rain, smuggling food in our sleeves, drinking coffee in class, and to top the list, eating pizza in the toilet and having a teacher walk in on us. Hahahaha seriously, today was so exciting I'm glad I came to school (: I LIVE FOR THESE MOMENTS. cheap thrills ftw (:

4 comments:

peiyi said...

i cannot believe you actually bother hiding your smuggled food.

my class has a habit of calling people to buy food for us. this is like one person buying about 3 drinks and 6 snacks and bringing it all up in broad daylight :D

satch said...

tony here! aiyoh debbie so rebellious. you've changed my perception of you entirely :P

:D said...

haha peiyi what the. doesn't that person get caught? we are very suay, always meet teachers on the way up who will ask us to throw our food away ):
ehh joshua i'm a good kid ohkay. i hand in my homework on time still (: even though i eat pizza in the toilet :/ and fake prac results. and eat in class. (:

peiyi said...

oh we very skill. and we have a lot more experience than you :D (though i only started last year because i was forced to be a good boy in secondary school)

for large orders, we try to find a schoolbag. otherwise, we just pretend the food isnt there :D