Sunday, April 12, 2009

all for love -

Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive
If only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray
Draw near to me

Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You

All for a love a Saviour prayed
Abba Father have Your way
Though they know not what they do
Let the Cross draw man to You


It's amazing how some songs just touch your heart and make you want to sing your heart out, be it during worship or during those random moments when work just seems insurmountable and somehow singing to Him gives you that extra strength to press on, or when you're so thankful for His love and grace you can't but praise Him in song. Somehow I think singing out my Sorrys and Thank yous and cries for strength and His closeness is so much more personal, so much more sincere, so much more heartfelt. I think I shall sing during my QT from now onwards hehe(:

Oh & happy Easter! CHRIST IS RISEN! And that is every reason to celebrate.(: (:

No comments: