Tuesday, January 20, 2009

when I see you smile --

Looking at the amount of homework that's come rolling in just within the first 3 weeks of school, the 'embrace the challenge' attitude I'd intended to adopt doesn't seem to be much help. Kinda? But not really.

But this will not be about how sucky having to do
/edit
1. world lit outline
2. english practical criticism
3. paper 2 essay outline
4. tok essay
5. tok presentation
6. math ws 6 & 8 and integration revision ws
7. prac 23 (and 24?)
8. econs saq and essay
9. bio mcq, structured, essays
10. ee shortening/(re)writing, for others
over the next few days is.

This will be a thank you to the three people who make me love going to school so much.
brenda munching amanda, seeing you every day just makes me smile, no matter how tired I am. Thanks for the laughter, the ostracizing, the food. But especially the laughter (: We really need to do the laugh-for-5 minutes "same time, same place" thing again every day. I'm gonna miss munching's laugh and brenda's 'you're weird' stares and manda's telephone conversations when we move on from here ): And munching brenda and I sleeping on the table between lessons. And everything else that y'all do that make being in school such a joy.
THANK YOU <3.

and how can I say, how much I miss you and you.
Getting your sms today was so heart warming, even if it's just 2 words, I really do miss you maoo (: and you too, thanks for the expert tok advice (: I really wanted to ask how was your og and how's everything else in your life, but it's hard to get everything over sms, so I didn't. But I hope you're both handling everything well, it's gonna be tough, but I'll be a call away if you need me (: love you two!

Mmm. Thank you Lord (:

7 comments:

marissa said...

<3333 you always too (:
WHY DO I NEVER SEE YOU ANYMORE WHYYYY!

debb said...

): ROAR I don't know it really sucks ): And it's so hard to catch up because I only see you occasionally in the toilet/sac/corridors! I'M SURE WE HAVE A COMMON BREAK LET'S FIND IT (: can i find you after the bio sl talk tmr to compare timetables! (:

marissa said...

haha okay i realised i saw you (briefly) today ):
nehmind we must do study date some time (with zes). WE'RE ALL ABOUT 45 POINTS NOW RIGHTTT : D

marissa said...

HAHA WHY IS THERE THIS MAGICAL BIO SL TALK THAT I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT !?!?!

debb said...

Haha yes study date! Oh that reminds me, what happened to our friday study sessions (: Haha. Ahh yes 45 points! Actually on second thought I'd rather do well in world lit essay then get 45 points eh. I miss doing well in lit :/ Then again, getting both is just as awesome xD
Uhh yeah I think there's one, by Paul cheong, for bio HL and SL students!

marissa said...

hahaha oooh k sounds...exciting. kinda. k not really, but thats not the point. MM YEAH K SURE :D yes yes must revive the friday study sessions! zes said she's free this friday too but i may have EE ):
either way, SEE YOU TOMORROWWWW ? (:

The Phantom Novelist said...

Hi Colgate

Remember, in all our busy-ness, do leave time for the Lord our creator.

Bye!