Saturday, January 24, 2009

speaking of diana and dionysus,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. UGHHHHHHH.
(ignore me, I am venting my frustration here so pretend you didn't read this because I am totally fine, I just need to go

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.)

This had better be worth it.
I hate having a writer's block. ):

To quote Lady Macbeth,

Come, you spirits
That tend on intelligent thoughts, unblock me here,
And fill me, from the crown to the toe, top-full
Of direst genius! Make thick my blood,
Stop up th' access and passage to girlish tendencies
to swoon at the sight of Lee Min Ho,
That no hormonal visitings of nature
Shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between
The effect and it.

Shakespeare ftw. Go away Ibsen and Strindberg.

1 comment:

The Phantom Novelist said...

Hi Colgate!

You could read up Galatians 6:8 - 10 !
The one who sowws to please his sinful nature, from that nature, will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let use not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Yes!
That includes pressing on in your studies!
God has a plan for you, like perhaps to become a great doctor or researcher.
Perhaps even a neurosurgeon or a heart specialist!
You are capable of great things!

Bye!

PS: Hi! I'm sure you don't know who I am! Well, let's leave it as that! Afterall, that's for me to know and for you to find out!