The Worm: Let's bring a movie to reunion dinner. I refuse to watch the crap they have on TV.
The Bug: Okay. Bring Hedda Gabler.
The Worm: That's not even a movie.
The Bug: It's a film version of a play.
The Worm: It's a sadistic play.
The Bug: It's an artistic play. She shoots herself in the head.
The Worm: Sadistic.
The Bug: Artistic.
The Worm: So if I shot you in the head it would be artistic.
The Bug: No, it wouldn't. The motivations are different! She killed herself to regain her power and influence over...
(The Worm walks out of the room.)
...
(still on the issue of what movie to bring)
The Worm: I know. Lord of the Rings.
The Bug: NO. Too long. Bring Sweeny Todd.
The Worm: Oh. Okay!
The Bug: I was kidding. Nobody is going to want to eat reunion dinner anymore.
The Worm: I don't care, I'm putting it in. I don't believe in democracy.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Colgate!
What a load of...
Randomness!
Does The Bee happen to be The Bug?
Bye!
PS: I HATE CREEPY CRAWLIES!
Heyy. Uhmm yeah that's my sis and I. Uhh our nicknames for each other. (: And yeahh I'm the bug.
Seriously, who's this!
Hey Toothpaste...
Ho ho ho.
Someone getting serious?
Oh that is so not fun!
Chill a bit! Learn to ...
Relax!!!
Bye!
PS: Oh my! It wont be fun if I just gave away my identity like that!
Hi Colgate!
Btw,
Happy CNY!
Bye!
Post a Comment