Sunday, December 07, 2008

I'm pretty sure every now and then, we need someone who is able to put down in words all that plethora of emotions we can't seem to express fully. Maybe this will speak to you now, or maybe later. Whatever it is, thanks zes you are loved <33

http://thezmao.blogspot.com/2008/11/leave-light-on.html

Yesterday was fun. The parts when we actually played, that is. But stoning was fun too. The break from the mundaneness (?) of doing anything school-related was really needed I guess (: And I must say, AC guys (assuming Daniel, Isaac, Victor and Joshua were a fair representation of the school) are some major talented people. Like, woah. woah. yeah. Not forgetting our damnnn cool drummer Ann. Haha okay I suck at trying to describe this, but yeah. WOAH. They can freaking play anything and everything luh. Soo envious. Now I'm inspired to retake piano Dip and buck up with my guitar.

Haha. I guess it's back to attempting to start ee then. andd I'm out (:

No comments: