I am giving myself excuses not to start on ToK. So here goes, to make up for the long hiatus since blogger knows when.
Bio olympiad - 4h of guessing was pretty fun, like I learnt stuff I never noticed when I watched Happy Feet, Finding Nemo, and those dino books when I was a kid. If I even read them. Like, did you know penguins have hair and not feathers? And that they're the intermediate between birds and Man? And okay I bet everyone knows this, but dinos walked the Earth 65 mil years ago! Haha. Fun stuff lah, even if I didn't get into 2nd round. At least I don't have to dissect the very insects I have a phobia of, and I can still eat crab. xD Congrats Shaun, William, and Jianxiang! (:
Chem olympiad - Haha this sucked. No 200 mcq to guess patterns from =.= At least I can confidently say I can get above 2/60 for the mcq (: But they had this really weird question, like which element is not named after a place - Californium, Berkium (?), Fermium, and something else. Haha I knew A was out luh (right? :/), but. Yeah. Then throughout the rest of the time I was doing structured questions, I had nothing in my head except 3 words.
wah lau eh.
Yup. Like, how ionic equilibria (which I actually studied thoroughly? Okay pretty much thorougly.), electrochem, analytical chem, didn't come out, whereas gas law and thermodynamics and periodicity (which I totally forgot) and kinetics (like, derive whatever blah involving integration I think which I obviously didn't know how to do since sec 4 is a long time ago and my math sucks, and use a formula which I memorised the night before but obviously forgot:Ae=2.303R(T1T2/T2-T1)lg(k2/k1) became Ae=2.303R(T1T2/T2-T1)-ln(k2/k1), and a lot of other formulas I made up on my own ;D And if 1M is 1 mol per dm3, what is 1N?) Yes. Chem oly was fun like that. And I gave 1 line answers for 5 marks questions and I left pages blank :D And I made up reactions for organic chem. Haha. Whatever, CoP looks good too :D
But seriously, no point studying for olys. Unless you start from the start of the year. Alternatively, learn from my mistakes and just revise the Year5/sec4 stuff. (:
And thanks to everyone who smsed me/posted a wallpost/gave me stuff for my birthday, thanks for making it a really happy one (: And also to daryl brenda alex darren amanda for the surprise, it meant a lot cos I was in school the whole day (: Thanks!
But haha my sister's card was really the best. Classic. But it's too lewd to put here! But the decent bit's on my profile pic (:
Okay yes, I will attempt to glimpse order in the chaos of events now. I will stop slacking and not open the Code Blue folder until uh, dinner. Which is 1 hour away (: YES.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ordered chaos, wells TOK is a joy to do isnt it?
yeah, absolutely. x_x
i need to believe that order can be glimpsed in the chaos of my essay outline, or else i'm just gonna give up hope and watch my jap drama ;D
haha.. i realised that i actually have to research for it.. sigh.. more lkc-again.. sian..
HAHA.. wells.. your papers WAS quite messy, wells.. lol.. jap dramas?? are they as bad as korean and taiwan?? i prefer anime. and wells.. dun give up hope do more play later (well i am doing the opposite) ><
oh man ouch. jiayou. haha i can still make sense out of it, so ;D
noo jap dramas are awesome. that's why i don't watch korean and taiwan those are super boring and too cliched and the guys are. bleh.
haha i can't watch anime, or else i'll get crushes on the non-existent uber cute guys. ): haha believe it or not, i'm in some major slack mode now ):
haha.. thanks.. the most camp more before i go Cambodia lor.. i want to finish ee by this week (i hope), but i doubt i will lar..
HAHA.. non-existent guys.. hmm but wells some expressions can only be portrayed in anime, but haha.. i agree about the korean and taiwan ones.. haha..
WOW.. you are in Slack mode!?!?! haha.. must celebrate.. haha.. wells just relax now lar.. you have been hardworking the whole year.. its not called slack its recharging so you wont burn out.. :)
lol wohh finishing it!? crazy..!! eh but all the way man, try to finish it, then you can enjoy your holidays xD
haha thanks..i feel a littttle better. :P but seriously, like 5 days without any work done D; i think it's some post-oly syndrome. i have this "whatever it's over sleep more watch tv more 2h of work a day is excellent" mentality now haha!
haha.. i said TRY to, but wells i must go lkc to do or, i wont even bother doing it at home!!! haha.. tried to do yesterday wrote one paragraph and epic failed.. :( so wells looks like lkc calls.. sigh..
haha.. 5 days with out work.. thats nothing compared to me.. (fine i am a bad influence), but wells.. rest now and your come back stronger.. but hmm 2h of work a day, its still more than me.. i think winston is much worse than you if it makes you feel better, wells after a mad season of work, its natural to rest.. REST!! watching your jap drama, go out with friends, etc, enjoy, and start again, maybe the order in chaos would come out and you finish it faster!! so jiayou!
hahah thanks, you too (:
Post a Comment