Friday, November 21, 2008

I think being a girl is very inconvenient. That is, on the premise that most girls are very sensitive to what other people, especially guys, say (and don't say), and tend to instinctively read too much into what others say (and don't say). Alternatively, you could say that thinking too much is inconvenient. Alternatively, you could say that I am hypersensitive and I should stop trying to read other people so much.

I need to stop taking just about everything so seriously. =.=

2 comments:

peiyi said...

HI. why do you blog so much when im away and blog next to nothing when im bored WHYYYY D:

anw i hope you're fine :D and i hope the monster ants havent come back or something. i am now going for dinner :D:D:D whee! i'll poke you when im back (:

debb said...

haha cos the internet is more attractive than tok (: