Monday, October 27, 2008

It's funny, because I should be tired by everything that's going on now, but somehow I'm not. There's some force that's keeping me going, that's helping me believe that I can actually pull this off, that I can handle this even though it just seems totally impossible to me. But there is this tiny voice that tells me it is possible.

& Thanks to all of y'all for your encouragements (: Thank you zes, I'm taking it as an encouragement and a compliment! (hopefully i didn't misinterpret :x) Haha yes, very deep ;D Thank you mari, for your awesome company and I am damn excited about the rest of the hols! :D ZES YOU MUST SOO JOIN US WHEN WE FINISH STUDYING CHINESE OKAY! Hahah. And thanks furball, I will tryyy. If I can steal shaun's brain and somehow remember everything D: All the best with EE and Chem! ><

Anddd i'm out. Early night (:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI DEBBBBBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Archbishop Positive said...

hey nice blog

if u steal my brain and replace it with urs i think i will grow smarter XD

marissa said...

darbieeee <333
haha yes we will camp at starbucks from now on :DDD

The Phantom Novelist said...

sylar!