I feel like I'm losing steam, maybe this is what it means to burn out. It sucks knowing that I have to work thrice as hard as everyone else because I'm so slowww. Sometimes I wish I were mediocre then I wouldn't be placed in a position whereby everyone else seems to be born smart but then I remember what I wished for last year and I can't decide whether to regret or not.
I'm just doing work aimlessly now, just trudging through it and hoping I get somewhere eventually, but it's not like I'd rather watch random stuff on tv or idk, whatever the guys mean when they tell me to get a life. Gossip with the girls? Listen to love woes? Shop? Play soccer/fifa/guitarhero? Watch Friends? Get a boyfriend?
I don't know, it just seems like everyone's got their own way to occupy themselves this holidays and mine's just filled with loads of work and everyone's leaving, gonna have their own fun programme, their own fun holiday, their own fun dates, while I'm gonna be stuck around at home in my hidey hole doing what I do best. Educating myself -.- I mean, yeah it's fun to read and read and read philo bio chem psychology Christianity yadda yadda helllotof stuff to read. and oh study for SATs. Ahh. Okay awesome I know alr. I'm finding myself a reading buddy (: Then we shall go all over Singapore and find nice places to chill out and just, readdd. (:
And omg crap I need someone to play tennis with! ): Or I could just. play against the wall :/ Roar stupid cck doesn't have a freaking wall court around luh -.-
But ah well, okay awesome set there goes my holiday plans for 2008 (:
Yay!Okay happier now, can go back to attempting bio prac :D
Eh but really, anyone who doesn't mind uhm educating yourself over the holidays and you're just as sad as me and you don't have much exciting stuff planned for the holidays and you don't mind risking your eyesight or lugging books around Singapore PLEASE BE MY FRIEND! :D
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
hey, it might come to a surprise i know your blog, but wells.. your holiday sounds as exciting as mine!! haha.. wells good luck and all the best.. :)
Zi Yang
debbieee
maybe you were not meant to be mediocre, you were born to be amazinggg :D i mean, 40 pts with 2 HL sciences and HL math is pretty rockstarrr to me!
ehh-neee-wayyy,
i volunteer to be your study buddy!! i really really need someone to make me study ): then yes we can go around singapore on a food trail and study everywhere we go how about thaaat :D i will be muggerbee too? x)
and and! we can go play tennis :D
and do lots of random stuff doing the hols (: call zes and lee and lian and miffie and everyone else along :D
alrightty i be your friend i be your friend !! we can do EEs together too!
hahaha oh well pathetic IB lives here we come? (:
haha oh yes how could i almost forget!
<333333333333333333333333333333333
lots and lots of love alright!! (:
really really really mari you will study with me!! omg okay yay :D haha okay i will ask you out a lot once school ends <3! will email you soon haha!
& hi ziyang o.O yes okay very surprising haha but you try to have fun during your hols too haha! thanks! (:
haha.. yeah.. the word is try, we IB students wells suffer during the hols, and you are not the only one like stuck in Singapore.
Also like mari said, you are not meant to be mediocre, 40 points is inba stuff, and your maths, compared to mine, wells.. die..
haha.. OG outing during the hols.. a successful one a hope.. lolz
haha of course REALLYYYY :D
yes once school ends!! can start on...chinese maybe !? and you can spread some of your ac chinese power to me! omg this is so much like last year higher chinese, except the fact maybe that its sl chinese (><) but still!!
haha okay yes can email me once school ends whooo :D
cant wait now !!
EH. you forget biennale D: how could you!
and please dont make your december hols an extended version of sept hols, im not even that free D: && you deserve more than a break, silly. 40 pts is insanee.
marissa.. you have enough chinese power.. haha.. wad did you get for chinese if you can remind me?? was it like 89 or smthing??
HEYY I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND :D
but i wouldn't lug books around singapore though. heh, shopping bags maybe? :D okay luh, gogo bio&chem FTW kay! don't fret, cos you're awesome like that!
(&since you'll be done with the whole of campbell, you can teach me next year and attempt to get me to mug :D) hahaha
<3 furball
hahaha you know debster
you can only lose steam if you're boiling
make what you will of that. (: i came up with it and i think its damn deep.
<3 you always and forever.
Post a Comment