woots today totally rocked seeing marissa do her thang for om!! it was undescribably FANTASTIC!! i mean.it was so exhilerating just to see how all their months of effort, sleeping at 3 am, forsaking their studies...all amount to that mind-blowing 8 minutes..it was so worthwhile!! seriously marissa WHO CARES ABOUT PHYSICS?! trust me if i were you i'd rather be doing OM then mourning over kinematics, which by the way, really doesnt matter because they never take into account air resistence, whether the brake pad is working, or how retarded someone's reaction time is.
BOY!! they rocked the stage!
and MARISSAA! gorgeous babe!! so HOT!! so proud of you dude!! though your um dance moves were so..um..sexy. : it was great watching you try =P haha YOU ROCK!! out with the magic number! HOW MANY ASKED FOR IT? lol trust me i need a photo of you to go around bragging 'DUDES! this is my best friend. aint she gorgeous!'
okayokay. I'M STRAIGHT, I AM! imma 'darbie girl', isn't it. haha XD
ok shall go mug chinese. but one thing to say:RG OM ANCIENT EGYPT totally ROCKED THE STAGE man!! (especially marissa XD )
wheehee XD ahaha i'm still so HIGH!! MARISSA ROCKS!but i rock more lah :
yes zeslene i see that look on your face.
I'm more than a bird
I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face
beside a train
it's not easy to be me
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment