Recently I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
I feel so...young. and immature. Letting laziness rule my life and my friendships. Becoming so bothered by what others think of me. Not trying hard enough to be a better friend.
It's just that being a good friend to so many people is tiring, and cynicism is creeping back up on me and making me wonder if I'm really helping anyone or is it just me making myself feel loved/liked.
And work is just, blah. Can't ever seem to get it right, or right enough for that matter. I have this mentality right now that doing your best is enough and there's really no need to be so kiasu/perfectionist but maybe this is me resting on my laurels, maybe this is me getting complacent. But still, makes me wonder, is best ever enough?
But there have also been those spurts of joy, and I thank you for that (you as in, more than one person.:)).
Andddd I really need to get started on ToK OP SO BRENDA DO NOT FEAR, DEBBIEE IS HEREE! (: REST WELL GIRL, I'M COMING TO SEE YOU SOOOON! (: & I promise I'll try not to screw up the OP again ):
/edit
I wanted to say work is killing me someone kill me quickquick kill me quickquick before work does. But NOO instead I will say DIEE moronic homework PRESS ON GUYS PRESS ON! (: and smile!((:
Sorry ToK does weird things to your brain. You start thinking you are a warrior with a sword out to conquer Homework. );
Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Haha. Ur not immature lar!
I think that being able to self reflect is something which not many people can do. I'm very sure that it allows us to be able to be more mature too :D
Sometimes I just want to please everyone ... to walk the extra mile for anyone who asks. Yet sometimes it's like ... I feel that an attempt to please everyone ends up pleasing no one.
But I guess, the most important thing is to put God first (something that even the best of us will forget time after time), and really... you'll be surprised by the results :D
Haha go check out my blog : www.maturemrna.blogspot.com
Thanks Sean..(: Yeah trying to please everyone is tiring ): Mm yeah munching told me something like that too! JOY stands for Jesus, Others, Yourself. Hahah so yes, always Him first (: Thanks for the reminder :D
Mmm I checked it out xD Didn't know you kept a blog :P Haha I like the meaning you gave to mature mrna (:
helloooo debbie :D bao here hehe.
visit me! http://cottoncandykiss.wordpress.com
and imo it's okay to be immature! as in, once we're past this stage we'll be seeing the world from a totally different perspective, so we should cherish the days that we can view the world without excessive baggage, y'know what i mean!
haha hey TONY here found your blog! i'm beginning to see common themes in the blogs of ib students, namely those of despair, lack of sleep and more despair. lol. ok i need to do maths now
hello! eh, ur posts seem to reflect a periodic phenomena mood pattern, a cycle of feeling high, then feeling down! =X anw, maybe sometimes u think soo much, and worry unnecessarily? i'm sure loads of ppl think of u as a v good friend alr, don't stress!
yeah, it certainly is hard to please everyone! so just smile, relax and heck! (although that might be tough, i'm terribly self-conscious too =/)
and, doing ur best is certainly NOT complacency!! it's great! certainly God's satisfied with that! well a few years back, while talking to the school counsellor, she told me sth like, perfectionism is the enemy of the good, sth like that, i don't rmbr exactly. basically, she said perhaps i was placing too much pressure on and demanding too much of myself, and in my overly enthusiastic attempts to improve, made things worse =X
so debbie, chill! i'm sure you'll defeat the work, no problemo! ah, u can always look at ur 2 lovely academic awards for confirmation of that!
God bless =D
haha hey TONY here found your blog! i'm beginning to see common themes in the blogs of ib students, namely those of despair, lack of sleep and more despair. lol. ok i need to do maths now
hahah oh man why suddenly so many comments. thanks guys xD
Hey congrats on the econs video
Looks like the best team won :D
hello debbie! eugenia here, i didn't expect you'd have a blog hahaha. yea don't stress keep smilinnnnnnng (:
hello deb deb !
aaand... my brain isn't quite functioning given the time of the night so don't mind my nonsense but okay nevermind hello deb deb anyway (:
Post a Comment