Thursday, April 15, 2010

through emerald courts and sapphire skies

It's only hit me of late how amazing God's been to me, and how the last thing I should be doing is feeling upset with myself or life.

But because it's late, my legs hurt from all the walking (sorry not army-trained), and my eyes are closing, thisss is gonna be short!

Thank God for helping my friends through their medicine interviews especially clement&jlee good job you guys!! Hearing you two share really encouraged me (: even though my interviews of late haven't been that great, but yup I guess God has his sovereign plan for each and every one of us! Thank God also for opening AND closing doors, and guiding me to make my decision. Also for my scholarship which I must never never take for granted, and my SGH doctor who is actually getting nicer and slacker! & for you (: for being the amazing amazing irreplaceable person that you are.

<3

No comments: