danielyeeee come back quicklyy I have the bestest stories to tell you!!! Quickquick before I forget all of them!! (:
Today was great (: Despite the fact that now I have a HUGEE bag of things to mark and a whole lot of paperwork to clear up, 304 totally made my day with their surprise ((: They're such a wonderful bunch, those guys (: I think teaching that class has made my teaching experience so worthwhile and enjoyable yayy (: 308 was so cute too, refusing to leave the lab because it was their last lesson with me haha.
My present from 304! :D
Tissues in case I cry, domo speakers to match my domo pencilbox, percy pigs and a giant card (: and one of the naughtier boys got a pretty card for me thanking me for always being patient with him, and I was so encouraged!! ((: Making an impact on someone's life is really an awesome feeling. & despite all my complaining and ranting, I'm glad God put me here for a term (:
On another note, haha still deciding whether to accept their fb requests hmmm..

Well it would be lying to say I don't get a kick out of having guys shout 'DEBBIE GOH IS HOT!' and 'DEBBIE GOH IS SEXY!' down the corridors hahaha. The downside is just the annoying (and currently heartbroken) kids with crushes on you and who stalk you after class and email you incessantly. Any advice on how to deal with them without scarring them for life?
For now, back to counting down the hours till someone's back (:
No comments:
Post a Comment