Monday, May 04, 2009

byebye tok essay! (= I hope I don't see you till in a few weeks time.
hehe okay yess 3 hours of sleep=1 sleep cycle! :D
I WILL SURVIVE TMR'S CHEM AND ENGLISH TEST.

4 comments:

kzy said...

i still think your sleep cycle thing do not make sense.. haha

:D said...

oh i realised 3h is 2 sleep cycles hehe. it makes sensseee. if you sleep complete sleep cycles, you won't feel hungover when you wake up but if you sleep incomplete sleep cycles, like non-multiples of 1.5, then you'll feel super groggy the whole day. ming bai ma? (:

kzy said...

ahha.. shucks this means i cannot have my normal 5 hour of sleep.. must be like like 4.5hours.. darn.. haha.. but lol.. where got 4.5 hours of sleep better than 8 hours.. >< and they tell must have 8 hours.. heh

:D said...

oh yeah there's controversy over whether 1 sleep cycle is 1.5 hours or 4 hours. you can try both and see which works for you (= hehe.