've been feeling disappointed with myself every time I go to bed these past 2 weeks. Not being able to finish all your work from the previous week is quite depressing :/
Thankfully, I know better than to let my life be ruled by deadlines.
So yes, I will sleep before 2 today! :D and tmr, before 1! and the day after, before 12! Screw homework. Yay.
Mmmm this weekend's gonna be exciting! (: Now that's something to look forward to (: Even if it means the passing of yet another week.
(and Math port brings forth a sense of impending doom..)
);
I can't find ANY blasted literature on salinity and Daphnia. ugh. Seriously, talk about wasting time. Prac 24 is a waste of time. WASTE OF TIME.
GOODNIGHT.
Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha hey hello debbie. havent been to ur blog for a long time. cant wait for this week to end to, looks like year 6 life is starting to take its toll on all of us...persevere in the name of the Lord. I'm very sure God will reward you for all the hard work and effort put in (of course being called a mugger wouldn't sound nice...but hey...I'm sure it'll be all worth it somehow :P)
Thanks sean.. ((:
You persevere too!! :D
Post a Comment